Meet Tony Cutillo:
I am an enthusiastic sports and entertainment lover that likes to debate the most pressing issues in the business today. My craft has allowed my thoughts to be heard on radio and television stations all over the world. The world is full of people who like to exaggerate the way they feel in the hopes to push public perception, but I am not one of them. I like to keep to the facts and report all sources that help me come to my conclusions. I hope you enjoy my articles and opinions!
* As Heard and Seen on ESPN, NBC, CBS, Fox Sports, Fox Business, Live from Seattle, Sun Coast Live, The Stuph File, Epoch Times, Prime Time Sports and many more!
*Sports Writer/Fantasy Sports Analyst/Social Media Manager Phillyinfluencer.com
* Radio Personality/Host of The Heat Ratio on WildfireSports.com
* Fantasy Sports League Designing Expert with over 10+ years
* Real Sports Insider
* Creator and Reporter for fantasysportsaddiction.com
* Lead Professional Wrestling Reporter and Writer for Ewrestlingnews.com
* Football News Columnist for Footballnation.com
* Youth Sports Specialist
* Social Media Strategist and Facebook Fanpage Analyzer
Meet John Kocur:
I am a fantasy analyst and sports enthusiast; especially when it comes to the NFL and MLB. As a data guy, I’ve been doing my own player projections, cheat sheets, and analysis for over 20 years. I enjoy playing the devil’s advocate when debating issues so that people can see things from a different perspective. I pride myself on being logical and not always getting caught up in the hype. I never stop chasing a fantasy championship and will provide you the insights and rankings for you to win yours too!
* Fantasy Sports Analyst for 20+ years
* Reporter for FantasySportsAddiction.com
* Co-Host of The Heat Ratio podcast
* Youth Sports Coach
* Project Manager / Business Analyst by trade