Week 3 Fantasy Football Recap
Standout Stars and Substandard Stiffs
- Rodgers…333 yds 5 TD
- Dalton…383 yds 3 TD/ 1 INT
- C. Newton…315 yds 2 TD, 33 yds rushing 1 TD
- D. Freeman….141 yds, 3 TD….5 rec, 52 yds
- Charles……..49 yds, 3 TD….5 rec, 33 yds
- Randle…..87 yds, 3 TD…2 rec, 18 yds
- AJ Green…..10 rec, 227 yds, 2 TD
- S. Smith.…..13 rec, 186 yds 2 TD
- J. Jones…..12 rec, 164 yds, 2 TD
- Bridgewater…..121 yds, 1 INT
- Kaepernick….. 67 yds, 4 INT, 46 yds rushing 1 TD
- Foles….197 yds, 1 INT
- Lynch…..14 yds…..1 rec 9 yds
- Crowell……36 yds
- CJ Anderson…..18 yds….1 rec, 9 yds
- Boldin…..2 rec 16 yds
- E. Royal…..3 rec, 3 rec 17 yds
- S. Watkins……1 rec, 39 yds
Thoughts and theories from Week 3…..
- Aaron Rodgers continues to write his path to Canton. He now has four career five-touchdown games, the most in franchise history and one ahead of Brett Favre. On top of that, he’s thrown 580 passes in a row at Lambeau Field without getting intercepted. Rodgers also joins Peyton Manning as only the second quarterback to throw 10 touchdowns in his first three games without allowing an interception.
- Who wants to win the AFC South? With all teams holding onto a losing record, it seems that no one really wants to win. The battle between the Titans and the Colts was sorted out in the last 5 minutes of the game. Someone has to win and I still think Andrew Luck is the X Factor will sail the Colts to the top.
- The injuries in week 3 have continued to mount. This time it was Big Ben. It seems as though he escaped a more severe injury, but he still will miss half the season. Can Michael Vick work his magic?
Peyton Manning threw for his first 300 yd game of the season.Is this just the beginning?…Chris Ivory was declared Active but did not receive a single carry…..Lesean McCoy spent more time on the exercise bike than on the filed. Thank God for his TD….Steve Smith Sr. showed he must of been blessed b the Pope because he went back in time to 2009…..Latavius Murray finally showed promise in a breakout game this weekend. Maybe the black hole isn’t so black anymore….Is there a RB controversy brewing in Philly? Ryan Matthews made Demarco Murray look like a granny on wheels…Now onto Week 4.
These are premium results for the ultimate price of FREE…..Come follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/extremesportsaddicts23 for breaking news, stats, comical stories, and weekly projections. Also tune into ESPN Radio on espnradio1450.com @12:30 pm (est) every Tuesday to hear my Weekly Fantasy Sports Segment for all picks for the week and some interesting analysis from a Knowledgeable Sports Enthusiast and a Jackson Legend.
***Also for all my secret wrestling fans out there, come follow my column starting at eWrestlingnews.com..This site offers a ton of content and breaking news stories that pertain to the past and present business.
Tony Cutillo (@TCutillo23)