Week 14 Fantasy Football Recap
Standout Stars and Substandard Stiffs
- Newton……226 yds 3 TD…83 yds Rushing, 1 TD = 43.6 pts
- Ryan……375 yds 4 TD/1 INT…23 yds Rushing = 43.1 pts
- Rogers……327 yds 3 TD…23 yds Rushing = 32.7 pts
- L. Bell….185 yds, 2 TD….6 rec, 50 yds, 1 TD = 47.5 pts
- Murray……..179 yds, 1 TD….9 rec, 49 yds, = 37.8 pts
- J. Bell…..83 yds, 1 TD…5 rec, 50 yds = 30.3 pts
- Jones…..11 rec, 259 yds, 1 TD = 42.9 pts
- Green.…..11 rec, 224 yds 1 TD = 39.4 pts
- Hilton…..10 rec, 150 yds, 2 TD = 37 pts
- Nelson….8 rec, 146 yds, 2 TD = 34.6 pts
- Beckham….11 rec, 130 yds, 1 TD = 30.9
- P. Manning…..173 yds, 2 INT = 4.5 pts
- Kaepernick….. 174 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT, 26 Rushing yd = 13.3 pts
- Rivers….189 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT = 14.3 pts
- Morris…..6 yds…..1 rec, 11 yds = 2.7 pts
- D. Robinson……30 yds…= 3.0 pts
- McCoy…..50 yds….= 5.0 pts
- Allen….2 rec, 13 yds = 2.3 pts
- D. Thomas…..2 rec, 11 yds = 3.1 pts
- Gordon……2 rec, 15 yds = 3.5 pts
- Sanu…..2 rec, 16 yds = 3.6 pts
- A. Johnson…..4 rec, 17 yds = 5.7 pts
- Wallace….3 rec, 39 yds = 6.9 pts
- Fitzgerald…4 rec, 34 yds = 7.8 pts
*****All points based on CBS Sports PPR Scoring system…
Things we have learned from Week 14……..
- Mark Sanchez has proved to the Philadelphia Eagles brass that he is not a solution going forward. The Seattle Defense is playing at an all time high level, but they can still be beat. Mark showed why he is relegated to backup duty once Nick Foles comes back healthy!
- Peyton Manning and Drew Brees turned in 2 of the lousiest performances of their perspective fantasy careers. If you had told me last week that the two would combine for only 408 passing yards and 1 TD, I would have called you certifiably insane. The fact is that Denver is in love with CJ Anderson and Manning always slows down toward playoff time.
- Aaron Rodgers is playing in league all on his own. This guy has been nothing short of perfect and holds the all time Passer Rating record at 106.7. He has thrown a spectacular 223 TD’s and only 55 INT’s throughout his career so far. Rodgers could very well go down as the best QB ever to play the game!
Le’veon Bell cannot be stopped. He has taken over the crown as Fantasy’s Top RB….Percy Harvin gets hurt more than a 90 year old man in a nursing home walking without his cane….The Denver Broncos will keep feeding CJ Anderson in their own version of beast mode…..Julio Jones shows the NFL he still has game. He was playing like a man possessed on Monday night to the tune of 11/259/1….The Cincinnati Bengals are about as consistent as our judicial system..They always have a 50/50 chance at a win……Bishop Sankey is about as good as a fantasy player as Betty White is a stripper….Rob Ryan has locked up his tenure in New Orleans. The only thing that upsets him is leaving the good BBQ behind….There has been an APB put out on the following players: Jimmy Graham, Demaryius Thomas, Josh Gordon. They haven’t been seen since Week 13……Brian Hoyer gave every reason to get benched this week and prove that the decision for him to remain a starter must have been made under an intense drinking binge. Johnny Football is ready to make it rain!!!!!!
Tony Cutillo (@TCutillo23)
Come follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/extremesportsaddicts23 for breaking news, stats, comical stories, and weekly projections. Also tune into Spice Sports on spiceradio1200am.com @9:15 pm (est) every Friday night to hear my Weekly Fantasy Sports Segment for all picks for the week and some interesting analysis from a great group of Knowledgeable Sports Enthusiasts.
For all my wrestling fans out there be sure to follow my weekly articles on eWrestlingnews.com…This is a fantastic site for up-to-date information and in-depth analysis. These articles will also post on this site as well.