Week 11 Fantasy Football Recap
Standout Stars and Substandard Stiffs
- Rodgers……341 yds 3 TD…32 yds Rushing = 38.25 pts
- Cutler…..330 yds 3 TD/2 TD….21 yds Rushing = 32.60 pts
- Dalton……220 yds 3 TD….12 yds Rushing = 30.20 pts
- Wilson….178 yds 2 TD….71 yds Rushing = 28.00 pts
- McCown….288 yds 2 TD….27.20 pts
- J. Gray….199 yds, 4 TD = 43.90 pts
- J. Charles……..159 yds, 2 TD….2 rec, 19 yds = 31.80 pts
- L. Bell…..204 yds, 1 TD…2 rec, 18 yds = 30.20 pts
- Lacy….69 yds, 2 TD….3 rec, 45 yds = 26.40 pts
- Forte….117 yds…6 rec, 58 yds = 23.50 pts
- Evans…..7 rec, 209 yds, 2 TD = 39.90 pts
- Jeffery…..11 rec, 135 yds 1 TD = 30.50 pts
- Marshall…..7 rec, 90 yds, 2 TD = 28.00 pts
- Benjamin….9 rec, 109 yds, 1 TD = 25.90 pts
- Fleener…7 rec, 144 yds = 21.40 pts
- A. Smith…..108 yds = 5.40 pts
- Stafford….. 183 yds, 1 INT = 7.15 pts
- Manning….272 yds, 1 TD/2 INT = 15.60 pts
- Roethlisberger…207 yds 1 TD/1 INT = 14.55 pts
- Rivers….193 yds 1 TD = 15.65 pts
- Ellington…..42 yds…..4 rec, 24 yds = 10.60 pts
- Jennings……59 yds…4 rec, 8 yds = 10.70 pts
- Vereen…..18 yds….4 rec, 59 yds = 11.70 pts
- McCoy….88 yds….1 rec, 18 yds = 11.60 pts
- Tate…..2 rec, 41 yds = 6.90 pts
- Watkins…..3 rec, 32 yds = 6.50 pts
- V. Jackson……3 rec, 34 yds = 7.30 pts
- D. Jackson…..4 rec, 35 yds = 7.70 pts
- Wallace…..4 rec, 38 yds = 7.80 pts
- C. Johnson…..5 rec, 59 yds = 10.90 pts
- M. Bennett…4 rec, 29 yds = 6.90 pts
*****All points based on CBS Sports PPR Scoring system…
Things we have learned from Week 10……..
- The Bill Belichick running back carousel has begun again as Jonas Gray had the best game by any running back this season compiling 38 rushes for 199 yards and four touchdowns. Both Gray’s attempts and rushing yards were the most by any back in 2014. Furthermore, the four-TD effort was the first by a player with zero previous career scores since 1921.
- They always say the cream rises to the top, which has become evident with the play of rookie wide receiver Mike Evans. Evans has taken the NFL by storm over the last few weeks and shows no signs of slowing down. Evans is on pace for 82 catches, 1,412 yards, and 12 touchdowns.
- Who remembers the pictures of Aaron Rodgers sitting in the green room waiting to be drafted and looking like a teenage boy who just got dumped by his girlfriend? Well he has had the last laugh on his way to turning in another MVP season. Rodgers has been downright electric over these last 3 weeks as he has averaged 358 yards, 3.3 touchdowns, and 0.3 picks per game.
Antonio Brown has caught at least five passes in 27 straight games showing he has no intentions of slowing down …..Rookie WR Mike Evans could even make Bubby Brister look like a relevant Quarterback in this league…… Jarvis Landry continues to look like a quicker and stronger Mike Wallace; plus he’s about $35 Million cheaper….Chris Hogan, no relation to Valerie Harper and the Hogan Family, continues to attract more pigs than a Chinese Massage Parlor; he has 29 over the last five games…..Jacob Tamme saw 10 targets after Julius Thomas left the game. Remember Peyton’s old buddy????… Pierre Garcon had a cake matchup Week 11. His image has been posted on milk cartons all over the world as he still hasn’t been seen in over 8 weeks….. Zac Stacy took a trip to the Bermuda triangle, but still hasn’t returned. He has not played an offensive snap since Week 8…RGIII is making the Redskins question the big haul they gave up to get him…..Don’t look now, but Arizona is 9-1, Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tony Cutillo (@TCutillo23)
Come follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/extremesportsaddicts23 for breaking news, stats, comical stories, and weekly projections. Also tune into Spice Sports on spiceradio1200am.com @9:30 pm (est) every Friday night to hear my Weekly Fantasy Sports Segment for all picks for the week and some interesting analysis from a great group of Knowledgeable Sports Enthusiasts.