Week 10 Fantasy Football Recap
Standout Stars and Substandard Stiffs
- Rodgers……315 yds 6 TD = 51.75 pts
- Manning…..340 yds 5 TD/2 TD = 43.00 pts
- Romo……246 yds 3 TD = 30.3 pts
- Sanchez….332 yds 2 TD = 28.6 pts
- Lynch….140 yds, 4 TD…1 rec, 23 yds = 41.30 pts
- C.J. Anderson……..90 yds….4 rec, 73 yds, 1 TD = 26.30 pts
- Forsett…..112 yds, 2 TD = 23.20 pts
- Robinson… 60 yds, 2 TD….2 rec, 10 yds = 21.00 pts
- Lacy….50 yds…3 rec, 68 yds 1 TD = 20.80 pts
- Bryant…..6 rec, 158 yds, 2 TD = 33.80 pts
- Nelson…..6 rec, 152 yds 2 TD = 33.20 pts
- Matthews…..7 rec, 138 yds, 2 TD = 32.80 pts
- Graham….10 rec, 76 yds, 2 TD = 29.60 pts
- Evans…7 rec, 125 yds 1 TD = 25.50 pts
- J. Thomas…6 rec, 63 yds, 2 TD = 24.30 pts
- Bryant….4 rec, 143 yds, 1 TD = 24.30 pts
- Tannehill…..207 yds, 1 TD/1 INT = 14.35 pts
- Flacco…..169 yds, 1 TD = 14.45 pts
- Cutler….272 yds, 1 TD/2 INT = 15.60 pts
- Miller…..10 yds…..1 rec, -4 yds = 2.0 pts
- Ivory……51 yds = 5.10 pts
- Hill…..55 yds….1 rec, 6 yds = 6.70 pts
- McCoy….19 yds, 1 TD….1 rec, -2yds = 8.90 pts
- Jeffery…..6 rec, 63 yds = 13.10 pts
- Watkins…..4 rec, 27 yds = 6.70 pts
- Maclin……3 rec, 38 yds = 6.80 pts
- Welker…..4 rec, 24 yds = 6.40 pts
- Green…..3 rec, 23 yds = 5.30 pts
- Smith…..3 rec, 17 yds = 4.70 pts
*****All points based on CBS Sports PPR Scoring system…
Things we have learned from Week 10……..
- Big Ben completed 25 of 37 passes for 340 yards Sunday night making it the fourth time in the 11-year veteran’s career that he threw for at least five touchdowns in a game.
- Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown became the second player in NFL history to start a season with nine straight games of at least five receptions and 80 yards. Hall of Famer Michael Irvin had a similar streak in 1995 with the Dallas Cowboys.
- 36-year-old Linebacker James Harrison still has something in the tank as he was all over the field as he had seven tackles, two sacks and four quarterback hits.
- AFC Defensive Rookie of the Month Linebacker C.J. Mosley continues to be an emerging star racking up nine tackles, six of them solos.
Torrey Smith continues to shine averaging over 18.2 pts in the last 4 games as Steve Smith struggles continue…..Rookie WR Mike Evans continues to impress with seven receptions for 125 yards and a touchdown……Marshawn Lynch shut up all the doubters Sunday as he entered straight beast mode with a 140 yard, 4 Touchdown effort……Odell Beckham Jr. continues to look like a big time wide-out with seven receptions for 108 yards…Aaron Rodgers picked up where Big Ben left off with six touchdowns of his own….Andy Dalton put up one of the worst QB performances of the season as he did his best impression of Vinny Testaverde after a good buzz….Ronnie Hillman got a lot of hype and managed to get 13 rushing yards against a pee wee football team….Antonio Brown decided to do his best Tiki Barber impression by deciding to get a case of the drops….Jeremy Hill showed he had his moment in the sun and will not be the next waiver wire gem….Mark Ingram continued to show he is the real deal…..Give it up for the JETS in the upset of the week, called by yours truly on my Friday night segment!!!!!!!
Tony Cutillo (@TCutillo23)
Come follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/extremesportsaddicts23 for breaking news, stats, comical stories, and weekly projections. Also tune into Spice Sports on spiceradio1200am.com @9:30 pm (est) every Friday night to hear my Weekly Fantasy Sports Segment for all picks for the week and some interesting analysis from a great group of Knowledgeable Sports Enthusiasts.